Pictured : (Proenza Schouler & Narcisco Rodriguez SS11, images via Glamour Magazine UK)
No matter which Spring hair trend you’ll be rocking this season- from sleek and shiny to tousled and wavy- chances are a good flat iron can help you get there.
If you’re looking for the best flat iron on the market, chances are you’ve probably considered (or currently own) a Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling/Flat Iron (available for approx. $130 at HairTools.ca). These much buzzed about styling irons are capable of curling, flipping, straightening, and adding volume/body to hair. These features make this all-in-one tool extremely versatile and a major space saver!
Features of the Karmin G3 include :
- Micro chip temperature control with infrared heat for flash quick heating
- temperature settings for all hair types (232°C / 450°F variable temperature control)
- Tangle-free 3 meter, 360° swivel cord
- Ultra hard, mirror smooth Tourmaline Ceramic plate surfaces.
- Negative ions and infrared heat (removes static) for silky shiny hair.
- Ion field technology (seals in natural oils).
- Micro-porous technology (locks in moisture).
- Unparalleled infrared heat for deep, long lasting straightness.
Courtesy of Karmin & HairTools.ca, we have a Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron up for grabs this month!
A huge thank you to Karmin & HairTools.ca for providing a giveaway prize for our Spring event! Be sure to check in daily for our latest Spring Shopping with Brixton Street feature.
Win a Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron ($130 value) from HairTools.ca!
To Enter: “Like” Karmin on Facebook
Bonus Entry 2: Tweet about the giveaway, share on your Facebook page, or blog about the giveaway & leave a link to your tweet, blog post or Facebook post. You may share once per day.
You may use this sample tweet if you like:
#Giveaway : #Win a Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Flat Iron from HairTools.ca. Enter to win @ http://brixtonstreet.com/?p=2461 US/CANADA
You MUST leave a separate comment for each entry. This giveaway will end April 28, 2011 at 11:59 PM PST. Open to readers in the US and CANADA only. Good luck!
Giveaway winner : Stacey Dempsey
FTC disclaimer: I was not provided with any product samples or monetary compensation for this post and all opinions expressed here are mine.